Monday 14 November 2011

my first ever trooping. STORMTROOPER


last Monday, 7 Nov, my armor is ready but i haven try a full suit up, because my right thigh armor haven really cure. so continue to clamp it until i reach there.

9am i reach to Pandan Indah, Cheras, before i meet them, eating breakfast at Ah Chong Koh Mee with Parent.
so i with 501st member drive to the event, then raining. lucky it is a short rain.
so the leader separate us into group and start suit up.

first ever suit up. *look cool*
Stormtrooper ready
proud to be become part of the family
my first experience in the suit
  1. hot, super hot. coz my bucket haven install fan.
  2. hard to see... very minimum sight of view, cannot see bottom.
  3. hard to walk, my ankle is limited by the armor. will be cut of soon.
  4. i need to diet already. for the sake of look nice in armor and get healthy.
my next step, fix some of my armor, take some photo and register to become a member.

for reader who are interested join 501st Malaysia Borneo Outpost ( will become Garrison soon, which need total 25 member ), you can visit their FB page. http://www.facebook.com/groups/30242467945/. their will guide you to make a high quality costume.  

No comments:

Post a Comment