Tuesday 8 November 2011

What would Puss in Boots do?


Since i my house got 2 dogs, it is impossible to have a cat in my house. it would be Cats and Dogs Wars... it will be very messy and violence. 

by looking at Puss in Boots, it remind me of my Boss's cat. "Ah Wong', let me introduce you Ah Wong!!

look almost the same rite? hahaha. those cute big eye OwO
would like to share 1 story with you guys from my boss. 1 day, Ah Wong sit on my boss's personal sofa, so he ask Ah Wong to get away, Ah Wong keep sleeping at the sofa. so my boss get angry and grab a newspaper to halau him, Ah Wong get angry and jump to my boss's face and give him "cat paw punch" and run away. my boss face now got 3 claw scratch on his face. the moral value: dun mess with sleepy cat.
a very lcly face =w=
back to topic. How would i defeat the bad guys if i were Puss and Kitty Softpaws.
first i will be using my sharp sword and highly trained swordsmanship to defeat my enemy
watch my sword
if i lose parrying with enemy, i will open my paw, activate my hidden weapon, my Claw. scratch my enemy legs, eyes, face, hand. let them unable to battle.

watch my claw
if my enemy is damn strong with thick skin, even my claw unable to damage him. i will show my eyes, my lovely eyes that will penetrate everything into their heart. i believe everyone heart will be melt with my lovely pity eye ~~
watch my eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment